The Alumni-Association of the Rochus and Beatrice Mummert-Foundation invites young professionals with scientific, industrial, and commercial background from Central- and Southeastern- European countries (Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Romania, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia), and from the DACH-countries (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland) for a Skill-Seminar and networking event in Vienna.
This Seminar provides opportunities for:
- Improving your communication and conflict-management skills with a focus on your professional life
- Getting in touch with other (young-)professionals from Central- and Southeast Europe
- Exploring the winter charm of Vienna
- All day seminars on Saturday with two themes to choose:
- Tacheles reden und effektives Konfliktmanagement in schwierigen beruflichen Situationen (seminar language: German)
- Communication as first step to the employee coaching (seminar language: English)
- Networking events on Saturday evening and on Sunday
We are looking for…
… Central or Southeast-Europeans…
from Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia Slovenia, and Switzerland
With scientific, industrial, commercial background
… With German and English knowledge…
as the seminar is to be organized in German and English
… Who also share our vision…
Check our vision, mission and strategy on our website: https://www.mummert-alumni.de/mission-vision-und-strategie/
Participation fee and travel reimbursement:
The participation fee is 80 € and a reimbursement of hotel costs and travel expenses of max.100 € is provided.
Please apply via this link till the 3rd of November 2018:
Successful applicants will be notified by the 4th of November. Note that the workshops have a restricted number of participants only!
We reserve the right to make changes in the topics and in the program.
Further details on the program will be announced soon, stay tuned!
The event on Facebook: Communication Skill-Seminar